Short descriptionI was born in Rome in 1988. Life took me to live elsewhere, mainly in Misurina, Dolomites. Then i became soon passionate in various sports activities as skiing, climbing, high-lining. Practicing these activities i developed a strong interest in the audiovisual sector, in particular remain fascinated by the mysteries of nature and the unexplored places. Just finish to studying at the Zelig school for documentary in the camera class and i really like extreme condition, expedition and all kind of projects where special mountaineering skills are required for shooting.
- 2016, Line Revolution, Alessandro d'Emilia, Feature documentary, HMMP, Camera Operators
- 2015, One step at a time, Alessandro d'Emilia, Feature documentary, HMMP, Camera Operators
- 2016, The dusk Chorus, Alessandro d'emilia/Nika Saravanja, Feature documentary, zelig school, DOP
- 2015, MetalMhorphosis, Michela Tomasi_Cecilia Bozza, Feature documentary, zelig school, Steadicam Operators
- 2014 – 2016, ZeLIG School for Documentary, Television and New Media, Camera