Short descriptionAfter the bachelor's degree in visual arts at Carrara Fine Arts Accademy in Bergamo, period in which i got interested in landscape, walking and mountain, i choose to study at ZeLIG - school for documentary, in order to develop these fields of interest and to learn how to turn my travels into audiovisual products.
At the ZeLIG i've approached sound recording and editing, in which i see possibilities which can be adopted also in other fields besides cinema, such as visual arts.
- 2019, Südtirol 1919-2019, Birgit Sommer, Television documentary, Rai Südtirol, Camera Assistants
- 2018, Giuseppe Garibald, Beverly Blankenship, Television documentary, preTV; Berlin Producers; Ammirafilm, Camera Assistants
- 2017, Un Confine Incerto, Isabella Sandri, Feature film, Gaundri srl, Camera Assistants
- 2014, Ospedali Silvestri, Lorenzo Misia, Short film, Directors: Documentaries
- 2018, Un passo dal Cielo - St.5, Television series, LuxVide, Sound Engineers
- 2018, Crescendo, Dror Zahavi, Feature film, CCC FIlmkunst, Trainees (Cinematography)
- 2017, Andreas Hofer Doku, Robert Neumüller, Television documentary, Ammira GmbH; PRE TV, Trainees (Cinematography)
Trainees (Lighting and grip)
- 2019, König Laurin und sein Rosengarten, Karin Duregger , Television documentary, Servus TV, Trainees (Lighting and grip)
- 2018, Viktoria Savs Doku, Karin Duregger, Television documentary, Ammira Gmbh; Wega Film, Trainees (Lighting and grip)
- 2016 – 2019, ZeLIG - Schule für Dokumentarfilm, Fernsehen und Neue Medien, Montaggio, Suono
- 2012 – 2015, Accademia Carrara di Belle Arti, Pittura