Short descriptionClara Delva (Verona, 1992). She graduated in the field of Scenography and Costume at the Academy of Fine Arts of Venice, in Italy. She then studied Directing at ZeLIG, documentary film school, where she directed the documentary Come Se Nulla Fosse, which has been selected for several festivals in Italy. She graduated with the film Aboy that was filmed in The Gambia.
- 2018, Las hermanas de rocinante, Alexandra Kaufmann, Documentary, Evolution film, Assistant Directors
- 2017, Nochmal von vorn, Julian Giacomuzzi, Documentary, ZeLIG - School for Documentary, DOP
- 2019, Aboy, Clara Delva, Documentary, ZeLIG - School for Documentary, Directors: Documentaries
- 2018, As if nothing happened, Clara Delva, Documentary, ZeLIG - School for Documentary, Directors: Documentaries
- 2016 – 2019, ZeLIG - School for Documentary, Regia
- 2012 – 2016, Accademia di Belle Arti di Venezia, Scenografia e Costume