Short descriptionBackground Players was founded in 2017 by Lorenzo Viti, who has been providing extras and logistics for extras in South Tyrol since 2014.
Credits range from Giuseppe Tornatore's "The Correspondence" which required crowd scenes of up to 300 people who had to pass for British university students to native speakers of Russian to play WWII soldiers in "Maikäfer flieg" (KGP, Austria) to dozens of German students for "Burg Schreckenstein" (Roxy Film) parts 1 and 2.
Lorenzo grew up speaking Italian, German and South Tyrolean dialect. These skills optimise communication with both local language groups.
Together with partner Cassandra Han, who worked as a casting director in NY for more than a decade, the full spectrum of casting needs are easily covered.
- 2017, Hexe Lillis eingesacktes Weihnachtsfest, Wolfgang Groos, Feature film, Blue Eyes Fiction GmbH & Co. KG (München), Casting Agencies
- 2017, In My Room, Ulrich Köhler , Feature film, Pandora Film, Casting Agencies
- 2017, Burg Schreckenstein II - Küssen (nicht) verboten, Ralf Huettner, Feature film, Roxy Film, Casting Agencies
- 2016, Radegund, Terrence Malick, Feature film, Studio Babelsberg, Casting Agencies
- 2016, Mountain Miracle – An Unexpected Friendship, Tobias Wiemann, Feature film, Lieblingsfilm with helios sustainable films, Casting Agencies
- 2015, King Laurin, Matthias Lang, Feature film, Sparkling Pictures, Casting Agencies
- 2015, Der Bozen-Krimi 'Herz-Jesu-Blut', Thorsten Näter, Television series, ARD - Das Erste, Casting Agencies
- 2015, Der Bozen-Krimi 'Das fünfte Gebot', Thorsten Näter, Television series, ARD - Das Erste, Casting Agencies
- 2015, Burg Schreckenstein , Ralf Huettner, Feature film, Roxy Film, Casting Agencies
- 2015, Maikäfer Flieg, Mirjam Unger, Feature film, KGP, Casting Agencies
- 2015, The Correspondence, Giuseppe Tornatore, Feature film, Paco Cinematografica, Casting Agencies
- 2014, 100 Jahre Kurhaus, Gottfried Deghenghi, Documentary, Telefilm, Casting Agencies