Short descriptionI work between Rome and Bolzano as a freelance in 2D Animation and Motion Graphics.
During my internship as a digital compositor at the company Direct2Brain I worked on the visual effects of "Ötzi and the mystery of time" by Gabriele Pignotta (2018) and "Benedetta Follia" by Carlo Verdone (2017), I designed the title animation for "Vengo anch'io" by Nuzzo e Di Biase (2018). Among other, I was involved in the postproduction of spots, i.e. Rai Play and Rai Paralympics PyeongChang 2018.
Still at Direct2Brain, I was Junior Producer for the digital visual effects of the Rai series "La Vita Promessa" by Ricky Tognazzi (2018).
Among my clients as a freelance: ImageHunters, Rome Creative Contest, Bolzano Prevention Forum, Francesca Sofia Allegra.
- 2018, Ötzi and the mistery of time, Gabriele Pignotta, Feature film, OneMore Pictures, Trainees (Post-production/VFX)
- 2018, Vengo anch'io, Nuzzo e Di Biase, Feature film, Attilio De Razza, Tramp Limited, Trainees (Post-production/VFX)
- 2017, Benedetta follia, Carlo Verdone, Feature film, Filmauro, Trainees (Post-production/VFX)
- 2017, Nove lune e mezza, Michela Andreozzi, Feature film, Neo Art, Paco Cinematografica, Trainees (Post-production/VFX)
- 2018, Io sono mia - Mia Martini (Motion Graphics for the trailer), Riccardo Donna, Television movie, Eliseo Fiction, VFX/3D Animators
- 2018, La Vita Promessa, Ricky Tognazzi, Television series, Picomedia, Rai Fiction, VFX/3D Animators
- 2019, CG Master Academy, Foundations of Modern 2D Animation with Brent Noll
- 2016, Ca' Foscari Challenge School, Corso di Cinema Digitale
- 2009 – 2012, Scuola Italiana Design, Master in Creative Design