Shooting with Children
Due to laws prohibiting the employment of minors, shoots involving children must also be granted exceptional permission from the labor regulations office, which regulates when and for how long children may work and ensures that they are schooled during the shoot.
The production company must submit the following:
- A request by the employers to employ a minor
- 2 revenue stamps (16,00 Euros each)
- Confirmation of the working ability of each minor by a general practitioner, public health officer, or office of public hygiene, or, in the case of dangerous activities, by the responsible occupation health physician.
- Confirmation of schooling for children under the age of 15 (also in the summer months)
- Parental consent (by both parents), a copy of a valid ID of both parents
- A copy of the employment contract
Processing generally takes 2-3 working days.