Registering as a Resident

EU citizens need no residence permit to live and work in South Tyrol. Anyone who plans to stay in South Tyrol for more than three months, though, must declare a change of residence at the municipal registration office within 20 days after the move. In addition to a new residence address, a tax number and a valid ID, EU citizens are required to confirmation of work activity or, in the case of education or training, proof of enrolment at an educational institution. Those who have no employment contract must prove that they have sufficient funds for the duration of their stay and health insurance that covers their health costs.

© 2016 IDM Südtirol - Alto Adige I VAT No. IT 02521490215 | Endowment capital 5.000.000 €